Choose a LED Mirror that is right for you and get a Free Quote!
To start just Select a design below, then follow the prompts to get a Free Quote! Find Designs and Sizes you can't get in stores! Any Questions? Call Us (02) 9905 9570
Clearlight Designs bathroom lighted mirrors can bring abundant, bright light to any room. With smooth lines, exceptional brightness, excellent reflectivity and seamless integration with the Dali system or just a simple light switch on the wall. Clearlight Designs bathroom lighted mirrors are the perfect addition to any wall in the house. With standard features like:
- Designed & Made in Sydney, Australia
- From 20mm slim structure
- MNG Ecological Mirror by AGC, imported from Belgium
- 100% Aluminium Lightbox
- Anodised finish on the aluminium
What is not to love about a LED Bathroom Lighted Mirror by Clearlight Designs. We have supplied illuminated mirrors to 5-star hotels, resorts and corporate centres.
Lighted Mirror in the Commercial Industry
Clearlight Designs is trusted by leading Hotel and Resort companies around Australia. From 2014 with the 5-star ‘Shangrila-La Hotel’ at The Rocks Sydney.
To the brand new 2018 ‘Westin Hotel’ in Brisbane. Clearlight Designs creates the highest quality Lighted Mirrors backed with a 5-year warranty.
See more Google Reviews
How to Install Bathroom Lighted Mirror?
Installing our LED illuminated mirrors is easy, with minimal wiring involved due to our energy efficient 12v DC power supply. To install our LED illuminated wall hung mirrors –
- Remove the mirror cabinet or LED illuminated mirror from the packaging carefully.
- Place the mirror on the floor, face down on carpet or soft surface, .
- Measure the hanging points on the back of the mirror cabinet or LED illuminated bathroom light.
- Mark the measurements on the wall and drill those points with the required drill bit.
- Knock the wall plugs into the holes with the help of a hammer and screw-down the screws provided with the product.
- Open the power supply unit.
- Put the mains cable plug into the socket.
- Connect the loose ends of the wiring and fasten the wires.
- Now reconnect the power supply.
- Check-out if the switch is working or not.
- Hang the wall hung mirror or cabinet and enjoy the warm light.
Please note: An electrician will be required to set up a light switch and power outlet for the driver (transformer for powering the LED lights). The driver can be positioned either under the vanity or in the bathroom ceiling. It can also be installed behind the mirror but that may prove inconvenient if you must replace the driver.
Bathroom Mirrors with Lights
At Clearlight Designs, we design and manufacture the highest quality warm and natural light LED illuminated mirrors right here in Sydney, Australia. Every mirror we showcase is made to the highest standards of quality.
We design our LED Illuminated Mirrors keeping both elegance and functionality in mind. From smart solutions like demister-pads to reduce fog or smart dimmers – all the way to the lavish and glamorous illuminated mirrors designs, we feature an extensive range of bathroom lights and mirror cabinets to suite any project.
Our wall hung LED mirrors are equipped with energy-efficient 12V DC power supply LED bulbs that consume less energy. So, you can enjoy great aesthetics with amazing functionality without taxing your power bills or the environment.
So, whether you’re looking to add some style and sophistication to your bathroom, or more lighting and functionality, we have designs you can customise to your needs.
Illuminated Bathroom Lighted Mirrors Australia
With Clearlight Designs, you can rest assure you are getting the highest quality product at a competitive price. Our impeccable customer service, and 70,000 hours energy efficient LED lighting with every LED illuminated mirror or mirror cabinet – means there is no better choice than Clearlight Designs.
We are proudly Australian Made and Australian owned, supplying our Illuminated Mirrors Australia-wide. We are proud to have worked with Sofitel, Mercure, and Shangri-La Hotels,
Sydney, as well as Westin and Shangrila in Brisbane and Cairns, in delivering a high quality 5-star product.