- A signature on delivery is required with all orders.
- If the purchaser changes delivery location after a deposit is placed for an order. A new delivery fee will reflect the new delivery location, this will be altered on the purchaser’s invoice.
- Once the product(s) is dispatched and a tracking link is sent, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to track the delivery online and ensure it is cleared by Customs at the other end.
- While Clearlight Designs use a premium freight service, transit times are beyond our control.
- The freight charge covers a single delivery at ground level during normal weekday delivery hours.
- The purchaser is responsible for checking that all product(s) have free and easy access to their intended destination.
- Prior to delivery please provide Clearlight Designs with full written details of any difficulty to access eg. stairs, delivery dock, lift etc.
- Clearlight Designs reserve the right to charge additional costs for unusual access not advised in writing.
- Should delivery prove impossible, Clearlight Designs may require the purchaser to accept the product(s) and make their own arrangements for delivery.
- Cancellation of a booked freight is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the standard freight price, should notice be given later than 24 hours prior to the booked delivery date.
- If no receiver is at the delivery address on 1st attempt a re-delivery fee will apply.
- Re-delivery of booked freight is subject to a re-delivery fee equivalent to the freight price, should notice be given later than 24 hours prior to the booked freight date.
- A storage fee of 1% of the value of the product(s) per month or $100 per week (whichever is higher) is payable, this charge will be added onto the purchaser’s invoice.
- All customs duties and taxes are the purchaser’s responsibility.
INSPECTION ON DELIVERY
- Clearlight Designs recommends inspecting the product(s) upon delivery.
- The product(s) is tested and quality checked before shipment, Clearlight Designs does not ship the defective product(s).
- You the purchaser have 48 hours to inspect the product(s) for defects such as scratches on the mirror and or marks.
- Slight marks or scratches on the hidden parts of the product(s) will not be accepted as damage to the product(s).
- If no defects or damage is reported within 48 hours to Clearlight Designs. The purchaser takes full responsibility for any damages made to the product(s).
- Any damage must be noted on the delivery docket presented to you by the carrier for signature.
- Clearlight Designs will not be responsible for any damage by couriers, freight handlers or shipping companies.
- Damages must be documented and reported in writing to Clearlight Designs within 48 hours of delivery receipt.
- Clearlight Designs is not responsible for the repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- The receiver must note any damages on the delivery receipt upon delivery, along with documentation and photographs of the product(s) and packaging.
- If damage has occurred during shipping all packaging must be retained by the receiver, failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
- Clearlight Designs is not responsible for the following:
- Damage caused to the product(s) by improper cleaning solutions or methods. See Mirror Care and Maintenance
- Damage caused to the product(s) due to improper use and installation.
- Damage caused to the product(s) by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Changes in the appearance of hand-rubbed finishes or unlacquered finishes- these are meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal or re-installation of the product(s)
- Restoration or repair work.
- Insurance claims will require photographic evidence to prove a claim.
- All packaging must be retained to process an insurance claim.
Clearlight Designs reserves the right to change the Delivery and Inspection page at any time. Clearlight Designs will notify purchasers with orders pending before Clearlight Designs alters the Delivery and Inspection page. We treat everyone with respect and we expect the same in return.