- The product(s) will be wrapped in a thin foam wrapping unless stated otherwise in an email.
- Clearlight Designs recommends the person picking up the product(s) brings items like blankets, foam mattresses, carboard and or towels.
INSPECTION ON PICK UP
- Clearlight Designs tests and quality checks the product(s) before release.
- Clearlight Designs does not release damaged or defective product(s).
- Clearlight Designs recommends the collector inspect the product(s) upon pick up.
- Slight marks or scratches on the hidden parts of the product(s) will not be accepted as damage to the product(s) produced by Clearlight Designs.
- If no defects or damage is reported at the time of pick up. The purchaser takes full responsibility for any damages made to the product(s).
- Clearlight Designs will not be responsible for any damage that occurs during delivery by your delivery partner.
- Clearlight Designs is not responsible for the following:
- Damage caused to the product(s) by shipping/delivery.
- Damage caused to the product(s) by improper cleaning solutions or methods. See Mirror Care and Maintenance
- Damage caused to the product(s) due to improper use and installation.
- Damage caused to the product(s) by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Changes in the appearance of hand-rubbed finishes or unlacquered finishes- these are meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal or re-installation of the product(s)
- Restoration or repair work.
The collector who will be picking up the product(s) will be required to sign our Pick-up Form (this form will be emailed to the collector prior to pick-up for review) in order for Clearlight Designs to release the product(s).
Clearlight Designs reserves the right to change the Pickup and inspection Page at any time. Clearlight Designs will notify those with orders pending before Clearlight Designs alters the Pickup and Inspection Page. We treat everyone with respect and we expect the same in return.