- Quotations received in PDF format are valid for 30 days barring errors or omissions.
- As prices are ex-studio, an additional freight component must be charged.
- Pricing may be subject to change without notice.
- Modifications to product(s) outside the standard specifications may be possible.
- All requests for modifications must be submitted in writing and are subject to Clearlight Designs’ approval.
- Additional lead time and a surcharge will apply.
- All drawings, dimensions, samples, descriptive matter and specifications are intended as a guide only. Clearlight Designs reserves the right to change, alter or modify the design, dimensions, construction or cost of any item without prior written notice.
- An order confirmation will be forwarded to you as an acknowledgement of receipt of the product(s).
- This document superseded all prior correspondence in relation to the product(s) (verbal, written, graphic or otherwise).
- This document includes a packing and handling fee, a premium freight service and freight insurance.
- Clearlight Designs will proceed with the product(s), as per the order confirmation, unless Clearlight Designs receives written notification of any requested changes within 24 hours.
- Due to tight lead times, the studio begins production shortly after orders are placed.
- Therefore Clearlight Designs are only able to change the product(s) if manufacturing has not already started.
- Once the product(s) has been confirmed any request for subsequent changes must be sent in writing.
- No guarantee can be given that the requested change can be made.
- Any variation or cancellation agreed to by Clearlight Designs will incur additional costs.
- Clearlight Designs will provide you with an estimated delivery time upon the placement of the product(s).
- Please contact Clearlight Designs by email for current lead-time estimates.
- Failure to provide all relevant information may delay lead times.
- Lead times are an estimate and commence upon receipt of deposit payment.
- Lead times may be fast-tracked, and will be priced on request.
- Product(s) will only ship once balance payments have cleared.
- Clearlight Designs shall not be liable for failure to perform or for the delay in performance due to fire, flood, strike or other labour difficulties, an act of God, an act of any governmental authority or of you, riot, embargo, fuel or energy shortage, wrecks or delay in transportation, inability to obtain necessary labour, materials or manufacturing facilities from usual sources or failure of suppliers to meet their contractual obligations or due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- If any such event occurs, Clearlight Designs may extend the delivery date by a period of time necessary to overcome the effect of such delay, allocate available product(s) or cancel any order.
- Whilst Clearlight Designs will make every effort to achieve nominated delivery dates, delays do not constitute a breach of contract and
- Clearlight Designs is in no way liable for any resulting damages.
- Our standard payment terms are 50% deposit.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance due prior to the release of the product(s).
- Product(s) remain the property of Clearlight Designs until full payment has been received.
- All payments are processed by EFT (Electonic Fund Transfer) also known as Direct Deposit.
- Clearlight Designs accept Direct deposits via Instant EFT with PAY ID OSKO.
- On request, Clearlight Designs can process Mastercard, Visa, and PayPal, a 2.3% fee applies.
- Clearlight Designs is not responsible for any fees associated with your bank with international transfers on payments received.
- A signature on delivery is required with all orders.
- If the purchaser changes delivery location after a deposit is placed for an order. A new delivery fee will reflect the new delivery location, this will be altered on the purchaser’s invoice.
- Once the product(s) is dispatched and a tracking link is sent, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to track the delivery online and ensure it is cleared by Customs at the other end.
- While Clearlight Designs use a premium freight service, transit times are beyond our control.
- The freight charge covers a single delivery at ground level during normal weekday delivery hours.
- The purchaser is responsible for checking that all product(s) have free and easy access to their intended destination.
- Prior to delivery please provide Clearlight Designs with full written details of any difficulty to access eg. stairs, delivery dock, lift etc.
- Clearlight Designs reserve the right to charge additional costs for unusual access not advised in writing.
- Should delivery prove impossible, Clearlight Designs may require the purchaser to accept the product(s) and make their own arrangements for delivery.
- Cancellation of a booked freight is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the standard freight price, should notice be given later than 24 hours prior to the booked delivery date.
- If no receiver is at the delivery address on 1st attempt a re-delivery fee will apply.
- Re-delivery of booked freight is subject to a re-delivery fee equivalent to the freight price, should notice be given later than 24 hours prior to the booked freight date.
- A storage fee of 1% of the value of the product(s) per month or $100 per week (whichever is higher) is payable, this charge will be added onto the purchaser’s invoice.
- All customs duties and taxes are the purchaser’s responsibility.
INSPECTION ON DELIVERY
- Clearlight Designs recommends inspecting the product(s) upon delivery.
- The product(s) is tested and quality checked before shipment, Clearlight Designs does not ship the defective product(s).
- You the purchaser have 48 hours to inspect the product(s) for defects such as scratches on the mirror and or marks.
- Slight marks or scratches on the hidden parts of the product(s) will not be accepted as damage to the product(s).
- If no defects or damage is reported within 48 hours to Clearlight Designs. The purchaser takes full responsibility for any damages made to the product(s).
- Any damage must be noted on the delivery docket presented to you by the carrier for signature.
- Clearlight Designs will not be responsible for any damage by couriers, freight handlers or shipping companies.
- Damages must be documented and reported in writing to Clearlight Designs within 48 hours of delivery receipt.
- Clearlight Designs is not responsible for the repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- The receiver must note any damages on the delivery receipt upon delivery, along with documentation and photographs of the product(s) and packaging.
- If damage has occurred during shipping all packaging must be retained by the receiver, failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
- The product(s) will be wrapped in a thin foam wrapping unless stated otherwise in an email.
- Clearlight Designs recommends the person picking up the product(s) brings items like blankets, foam mattresses, carboard and or towels.
INSPECTION ON PICK UP
- Clearlight Designs tests and quality checks the product(s) before release.
- Clearlight Designs does not release damaged or defective product(s).
- Clearlight Designs recommends the collector inspect the product(s) upon pick up.
- Slight marks or scratches on the hidden parts of the product(s) will not be accepted as damage to the product(s) produced by Clearlight Designs.
- If no defects or damage is reported at the time of pick up. The purchaser takes full responsibility for any damages made to the product(s).
- The personnel who will be picking up the product(s) will be required to sign Pick Up Form in order for Clearlight Designs to release the product(s).
- Clearlight Designs will not be responsible for any damage that occurs during delivery by your delivery partner.
- Clearlight Designs is not responsible for the following:
- Damage caused to the product(s) by improper cleaning solutions or methods. See Mirror Care and Maintenance
- Damage caused to the product(s) due to improper use and installation.
- Damage caused to the product(s) by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Changes in the appearance of hand-rubbed finishes or unlacquered finishes- these are meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal or re-installation of the product(s)
- Restoration or repair work.
- Insurance claims will require photographic evidence to prove a claim.
- All packaging must be retained to process an insurance claim.
- Slight variation will not be accepted as a reason to reject an item produced by Clearlight Designs.
- Please choose carefully, Clearlight Designs do not give refunds if the purchaser simply changes their mind or makes a wrong decision.
- Due to the hand-made nature of our product, Clearlight Designs is not able to offer returns on Custom Made Orders.
- Clearlight Designs reserves the right to cancel any product(s) purchased at any time for whatever reason, in which case all funds paid by the purchaser will be returned.
- Product(s) may only be cancelled by the purchaser in writing within 24 hours of order placement.
- Please refer to the WARRANTY document for full details. Click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any sales made are expressly conditional upon the purchaser’s agreement to the terms and conditions in this document.
- These terms and conditions may be modified or supplemented only by a written document signed by an authorized representative of Clearlight Designs.
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or correspondence between the purchaser and Clearlight Designs.
- Clearlight Designs reserves the right to change the Terms without notice.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for compliance with all laws, ordinances, regulations, rules and standards relating to the installation, maintenance, use and operation of the product(s).
- The terms and conditions are given in addition to consumer guarantees and cannot exclude these rights.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Clearlight Designs, its contractors and subcontractors or suppliers of any tier shall not be liable to the purchaser for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from the product(s) or from a breach of this Agreement.
- Purchaser’s remedies set forth herein are exclusive and the liability of Clearlight Designs with respect to the breach of this Agreement or any contract entered into between the parties pursuant hereto shall not exceed the price of the Product(s) or part on which such liability is based.
- To the extent that the laws of any jurisdiction do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, incidental damages and consequential damages, the above limitations may not apply.
- In such jurisdictions, the above limitations shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Please contact email@example.com for full details or call +61 417 621 127.
Clearlight Designs reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Clearlight Designs will notify those with product(s) pending before Clearlight Designs alters the Terms and Conditions. We treat everyone with respect and we expect the same in return.